Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gay Sites Filtered from TN Students

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2009/04/pro-gay-sites-f.html

Public schools in Tennessee are filtering access to online websites
discussing lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender issues, but are not
blocking sites advocating "reparative" therapy to change their lifestyle.
. . . . . . "When I found out about this web-filtering software, I wasn't
looking for anything sexual or inappropriate, I was looking for
information about scholarships for LGBT students, and I couldn't get to
it because of this software," said Andrew Emitt, a 17-year-old Central
High senior in Knoxville.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

March 10, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home